EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- One-on-one lessons – $38 per half hour / $76 per hour.
- Two-on-one (or more) lessons – $52 per half hour for duos. Please get in touch for larger groups.
- Cashmere Lunchtime Group Lessons (Cashmere Avenue Students only) – $17 per half hour.
- Lessons are purchased in blocks to align with the school terms, up front. Students who start mid-way through a term will only be invoiced from their start date to the end of term. Lessons are weekly.
We teach during school terms, so follow the Onslow College academic year. 2020 dates are as follows:
- Term 1 Tuesday 9 February – Friday 16 April (10 weeks)
- Term 2 Monday 3 May – Friday 9 July (10 weeks)
- Term 3 Monday 26 July – Friday 1 October (10 weeks)
- Term 4 Monday 18 October – Thursday 16 December (8.5 weeks)
No lessons on the following dates:
- Waitangi Day (observed) – Monday 8 February
- Good Friday – Friday 2 April
- Easter Monday – Monday 5 April
- Easter Tuesday – Tuesday 6 April
- Queen’s Birthday – Monday 7 June
- Labour Day – Monday 25 October
If you are sick or need to cancel your one-on-one lesson, that’s fine, just let us know! We arrange catch up lessons at the end of every term to account for missed one-on-one lessons. See our Catch-up Lesson Terms and Conditions to see what we can offer.
In the event of ending your lessons without notice, we have to apply a cancellation fee to cover our costs. A cancellation fee of $80 applies in the following circumstances:
- Withdrawal from lessons with 1 weeks (or less) notice from the beginning of lessons starting
- Withdrawal from lessons mid-term
We have a Facebook group for all our students and their families. This is a hub for like-minded local musicians that we can all share in. A lot of cool video lessons are shared, as well as interesting links and articles. We have a lot of our lesson materials available to download from the Facebook page, so you can access your files from any computer, anytime. You never know, you may well find a band member on this page! Our teachers are part of the group too, and are actively part of our online community. Students/parents are sent the link to the group upon enrolling.