COVID-19 UPDATE (22/04/2020)
- We are expecting all of term 2 to be via Skype. See here for how to set things up to make the most of Skype lessons.
- We will reassess the situation once we are in Alert Level 2, and make a decision to resume face-to-face lessons from there.
- Our End-of-Term concerts have been cancelled until further notice.
- Group lessons and band lessons are on hold until safe to resume.
Video lessons are a safe, effective, tried and tested method of teaching music. We’ve done it before with great results, as have thousands of tutors worldwide.
If we do have to change to video lessons, we have reduced our prices to the following:
- One-on-one video lessons will be reduced to $32.50 for half an hour, or $65 for an hour.
- Two-on-one video lessons will be reduced to $42 for half an hour.
Our reasoning for this is:
- Moving to video lessons means we have negotiated lower rent with our venues while we’re not there. We want to pass this discount on to our students.
- While video lessons are very effective, we understand that there are a few aspects of teaching that are limited by not being face-to-face. We’re reflecting this with the different price for video lessons vs face-to-face lessons. The price difference will be refunded is face-to-face lessons have already been paid for.
The next few months are likely to be very stressful for everyone, so we want to be prepared and on top of things. Please let us know if you have any concerns, questions or comments.
Take care of each other, and stay safe!
From Jake, William, and the team at Apollo Music.